Legal Services for Entrepreneurs – Free Virtual Clinic
March 21 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Need business law advice? We can help!
Join the LSE Free Virtual Legal Clinic on Thursday, March 21 from 4:00 – 6:00PM for a one hour consultation with a volunteer attorney. Registration in advance is required. Spots are limited. Interpreters are available.
We provide free legal consultations on:
- Entity Formation (Should I register my business as an LLC or corporation, or is a sole proprietorship or partnership best for now? How do I register my business as an LLC? How can I limit my business liability in case something goes wrong and I get sued?)
- Contract Drafting/Review (I need help drafting a contract for vendors. I need support reviewing a contract for customers).
- Intellectual Property (I need help with trademarking a logo. I need assistance with a copyright claim. How can I protect my intellectual property?)
- Employment Law (How do I begin hiring employees? What are my obligations as an employer?)
- Commercial Lease Review (I need help reviewing the terms of my lease before I sign. How can I negotiate the terms of my commercial lease?)
Please register here: